DATES OF PAYROLL ACTIVITIES FOR THE YEAR 2023
Payroll activities for the year 2023 shall be as below:
1. SALARY PAYMENT FOR PART TIME STAFF
Date of salary payment for part time staff is fixed on 15th day of each month.
All completed and duly approved documents and online claims, should be submitted and verified latest by 4th day of each month.
2. SCHEDULE OF SALARY PAYMENT FOR IIUM STAFF
|Month||Last submission date of completed documents|
Government’s Schedule / Proposed University’s Schedule
|January||30th December 2022||17th January 2023||Tuesday|
Chinese New Year
22nd & 23rd January 2023 (Sunday & Monday)
|February||07th February 2023||24th February 2023||Friday|
|March||06th March 2023||24th March 2023||Friday|
|April||31st March 2023||17th April 2023||Monday|
22nd & 23rd April 2023 (Saturday & Sunday)
|May||05th May 2023||25th May 2023||Thursday|
|June||06th June 2023||23rd June 2023||Friday|
29th & 30th June 2023 (Thursday & Friday)
|July||05th July 2023||25th July 2023||Tuesday|
|August||07th August 2023||25th August 2023||Friday|
|September||05th September 2023||25th September 2023||Monday|
|October||05th October 2023||25th October 2023||Wednesday|
|November||06th November 2023||24th November 2023||Friday|
12th November 2023 (Sunday)
|December||29th November 2023||19th December 2023||Tuesday|
25th December 2023 (Monday)
*Source : “Circulation Letter of Accountant General’s Department of Malaysia No.4 Year 2022”
IMPORTANT NOTES :
1. Please make sure that all documents are complete and to be submitted within the stipulated time as per the above schedule.
2. Payment of eligible claims (except for overtime claim) shall be made within the same month subject to submission of complete documents before or on the last submission date. Otherwise, the claims shall be processed in the following payroll month.
3. All non-fixed allowances shall be claimed using the specified form which can be downloaded from the MSD website below: (https://www.iium.edu.my/
4. All payroll related claims (except for overtime claim) shallt be submitted within 3 months from the date of the events/programmes. Please check the claims payment in the payslip accordingly. Any queries should be reported to Payroll & Financial Services Unit within 3 months. Otherwise, it will not be entertained and shall be considered as lapsed.
5. Payslip may be viewed within 3 days before payday. Hence, any discrepancies can be reported to email@example.com for
6. Claims from respective KCDIOs shall be submitted through the Finance Zone Office before the last submission date of complete documents as stipulated in the above schedule. The claims are as follows:
- Part-time (academic)
- Extra teaching claim
- Overtime / extra working hours claim
- Shift allowance claim
- On call claim