The library can obtain materials which are not in our collection from other libraries, inside and outside the country. we offer ILL and Document Delivery services to facilitate library users as well as member libraries. Some materials especially articles which are not available locally maybe obtained from overseas. The service maybe charged for where necessary.
All faculty members and students who have registered as a member of IIUM Library may request for books and photocopies of materials from other libraries on interlibrary loan. However, this service is not extended to External Members.
This service is based on the following conditions:
- Material requested is to be used for teaching, research and academic purposes.
- The material requested is not available in IIUM Library OR the status of material in IIUM Library Catalogue (OPAC) is either ‘On Loan, Missing, Lost, OR Damaged’.
- The requestor is advised to identify the Library which has the material that he/she is requesting as well as to provide the specific ‘call number’ (if available).
- Should any amount be incurred, the amount will be borne by the requestor.
- The Library reserves the right to recall items on ILL before its due date. A fine of RM0.20 per day will be levied for overdue books or after it has been recalled. Renewal is permissible subject to approval from the lending library.
- Each customer can borrow only 2 (two) books at a time through ILL.
Request of Inter Library Loan/Document Delivery Service. To request item from other IIUM Library’s branches and universities. Choose either to use online form OR printed form.
P.O. Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur
Phone : (+603) 6421 6421
Fax : (+603) 6421 4053 Email : email@example.com
Dar al-Hikmah Library (Central) International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
P.O Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia
1) 03-6421 4825 (Circulation Counter)
2) 03-6421 4815 (Readers Advisory Desk)
Fax : 03-6421 4855
*** For Library Clearance Application, please CLICK HERE